Magamról

Saját fotó
Hungary
20 hónap külföldön. 2011 - 3 hónap Németországban, 2012/13 - 7 hónap Hollandiában, 2015 - 3 hónap Naposparton, Bulgáriában, 2016 - 7 hónap Franciaországban. És mindenféle egyéb kiruccanásom a blogon.

2016. június 16., csütörtök

Missing family when you're away for 7 months, is okay

It's been 160 days I haven't hugged you or gave you greeting kisses. That equals 5 months and 8 days, which it makes it the longest time I have been away from you. I celebrated my 24. birthday without you, but received all your postcards and love. Even though I love my months in France, on a free Sunday it's really easy to wish to be back in our garden just for a couple of hours. We would play board games and cards as always, talk about what's going on in the world and in our lives (and the neighbor's lives and our cats and dogs lives). We would drink tea and coffee and beer as always and the amazing cakes of our grandmas. Can I please be there with you just for a little while to share my love and give you huge kisses? Otherwise I just might explode.




I hear all the news from you and I feel worried or happy or sad, depending on what has happened. And even though I got bad news, I would never change anything. I give you bad news myself.

C'est la vie.

But I miss you. I do. On a cold winter morning, I missed you from behind the frozen windshield of the little white car and I'm sure I will miss you on a sunny summer morning, when my room feels like a sauna. But I will always be there with you and you will always be here with me.

I miss all your personalities, the funny, the caring, the lovely, the sweet, the always busy. The one who's looking for a new job, the one who's calling me in the middle of the night, the one with whom I climb random statues in my hometown. The one who I travel with and the one who was my idol when I was a little girl with short hair, green and blue bruises on my legs and a giant I-have-an-idea smile.




It's about 50 more days until I see you again and I'm so happy about that. And I will give you those huge greeting kisses, you won't miss them! Sorry in advance, not sorry!









7 megjegyzés:

  1. Ezt a megjegyzést eltávolította a blog adminisztrátora.

    VálaszTörlés
  2. Ezt a megjegyzést eltávolította a szerző.

    VálaszTörlés
    Válaszok
    1. Ezt a megjegyzést eltávolította a blog adminisztrátora.

      Törlés
    2. Ezt a megjegyzést eltávolította a szerző.

      Törlés
    3. Ezt a megjegyzést eltávolította a blog adminisztrátora.

      Törlés
  3. Nagyon szép és őszinte bejegyzés,a "not my day "type of day bejegyzéssel együtt !

    VálaszTörlés